Ordering a Shand bicycle or frame
Steel Shand bikes are built by hand in our workshop in Central Scotland. From delivery of raw tube stock, through to final paint, we do everything in-house. Final assembly of full bikes is carried out in our workshop in Livingston or at our showroom/workshop in Leamington Spa.
Delivery time for bikes manufactured in the UK is around 4 weeks.
The process for placing an order is as follows :
- Fill out the provisional order form on the page of the bike you're interested in. If you've not decided on all of the details like colour, size etc, don't worry, we'll contact you to confirm everything before we go ahead. If you'd prefer to call or email us to discuss your order then that's fine too.
- Submit the form which will take you to a summary page.
- This page will allow you to finalise your order by paying a deposit online using any of the major credit/debit cards. If you'd prefer to pay by bank transfer, skip this stage and email or call us and we will supply the details you need to make the deposit payment.
- The final balance is normally payable before we paint your frame. This is usually about 2 weeks before it's ready for delivery/collection.
- Once your bike is assembled and boxed, we'll contact you with tracking information for delivery or agree a date if you'd like to collect.
Payment methods can be bank transfer (preferred) or credit/debit card. We don't offer any finance options and we don't operate any 'Cycle to Work' schemes.
Your bike will be delivered by courier anywhere in the UK for £30. We ship anywhere in the world. See this page for details on international orders.