Entrants to the above prize draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
1. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion, entrants must complete their minimum contact details (first name, email address and interests) and subscribe to marketing communications from Shand Cycles, or post an image with the hashtags #ShandWin #ShandCycleShow2019 and follow the Shand Cycles Instagram (@shandcycles) feed.
4. No purchase necessary to enter.
5. Maximum of one entry 1 per person. Maximum 1 prize per person.
6. The “entrant” is the person whose name is identified on the mode of entry.
7. There will be 2 winners for this Promotion each winning a pair of tickets for the Cycle Show NEC 2019 for a day of their choice – Friday, 13th, Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th September. Each pair of tickets will be drawn at random from two groups. The first group will consist of persons that have subscribed to our marketing communications; the second group will consist of persons that have posted an image with the hashtags above and followed the Shand Cycles Instagram account.
8. The winners will be drawn at random on 6th September 2019 and notified through email or phone call on the same day.
9. Prize excludes travel to event, spectator access and parking.
10. To be eligible to claim the prize, winners must respond to the prize notification message within 3 days. Failure to respond within the requested period or provide their personal details will result in the prize being forfeited by the prize winner. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
11. Unless expressly stated within these terms and conditions, all other expenses relating to the Prize is the responsibility of the winner and their guest. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes any costs for transport, travel, accommodation, spending money, meals, travel documentation and insurance, other than specified.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the Prize is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
13. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prizes where applicable.
14. The names, location and/or likenesses of the winners will be shared on social media and on the Promoter’s website and participants in the prize draw consent to their names being disclosed in this manner. No other personal details will be shared. The winners will be informed of the nature of the personal information that will be shared and will have 3 days to object to their information being published or to reduce what information is published.
15. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c) damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
e) any act, omission or default of any third-party supplier.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
17. If this Promotion is unable to run as planned due to computer virus, network/technical/communications failure, tampering or any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions given under applicable law). Entries must not be made through agents or third parties or any automated entry software or any other means which allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
19. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or the Cycle Show. By entering, you acknowledge that these companies bear no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release them from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion.
20. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
21. Entries may be subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
25. The winner and their guest may be required for promotional activity e.g. photographs to be taken and are required to make themselves available without charge for publicity purposes and agree to publication of his/her name. It is a condition of a guest attending the Prize that they provide the same consent.
26. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
27. The Promoter is Shand Cycles Limited whose registered office is Unit 7 Nasmyth Court, Houstoun Industrial Estate, Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland, EH54 5EG.