We’re currently looking to recruit a fabricator to join our team in Livingston, Central Scotland. This is a geat opportunity for anyone hoping to show off their fabrication skills and work for one of the UKs leading bicycle manufacturers.
You’ll be working on producing bicycle frames for both the Shand brand and our sister brand Trillion. Experience in metal fabrication is essential. Preference will be given to candidates with experienece working with manual machine tools (turning and milling). Welding (TIG) and brazing (Oxy/Fuel) skills would be advantageous.
– Good experience using hand tools such as files and drills
– Basic knowledge metallurgy (specifically steel)
– Good experience working from engineering drawings
– Attention to detail and accurate working
– Proactive and team player
– Experience using milling machines and lathes
– Basic gas and tig welding skills
– Basic experience in fixture / tool making
– Interest in cycling / bicycles advantageous
You’ll be working with a team that includes other fabricator, welders, painter etc.
Applications (CV and covering letter) by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org